Monday, March 17, 2014

How to get rid of you?


So tell me: "How  to get rid of you?"
When every thought is going back to you!
It brings me straight to that raw night
When I find out all alright
When all was said without fight with deepest meaning on the mind
Why did we do it? And what for?
When all we knew it was too sore...
We should not try to see how good we could have been
or may be should?
For Goodness sake, just let me go!
Just let me do my own stroll
For good or bad...just let me know
If in few you'll take me back
And tell me still how much you care
Or should I just forget those eyes that made me shiver then all night
I dither now and in pain
My heart goes out of restraint the one I set five years back
To stay alive, to be on top and that is where is my slope
Don't let it go it's not a time our hearts deserve another prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment